"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or Treat

I must admit, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I used to hate when I worked in Cullowhee and had to commute an hour and a half to get home on Hallloween; I was always afraid I would miss the first trick-or-treaters (which at that time were Harper and Cole.)

Halloween is even more fun when you have kids! The only thing this year was we didn't make it home in time to pass out candy to our neighbors.


Owen's Painted Pumpkin
Maggie brought Miles and Liam over for a little pre Halloween fun and then we (Danny, me and the kids) went over to our old neighborhood. I wasn't in the mood to carry a toddler and push a stroller up and down the hills in our neighborhood. Plus I really wanted to see our friends kiddos over there.

After we visited a few houses and managed to keep Owen out of most of them, we went over to Nilda and Jeremy's. She used to work with Danny at the TV station and they have a little boy who's a few months youngr than Owen. We had pizza and the kids played and watched a little TV and then we headed home for baths and a little story time.

The Ant and the Tur-Tul
(After the struggle Maggie had to get Miles to wear the Ant legs, she said she should have made him a red ant)


laughing after they threw the pumpkin down the steps

Owen, Claire and Emily


Owen and Daddy





I don't know this little girl, but I LOVED her costume!



Owen and Jasmine



Owen, Anna and Brooke


We stopped to check out the moooooon





Just in case you were wodering about Ben, he slept the entire time and never put on his costume.



1 comment:

Heather M. said...

cute photos!!! love the turtle! and that starbucks cup is awesome!