"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Sunday, October 19, 2008
after the patch...
While Owen read "choo choo" to Ben.... Danny and I painted the kitchen red. We also bought paint for the 1/2 bath. It'll be "canyon orange." Looks like fall at the Johnson's.
OMG!1 I love it! :) We're still working on our kitchen tile and then off to the bonus-playroom-den-office that we will decorate an paint. Right now it's just Skylar's toys and white room and no window treatments.....aaaahh!
5 comments:
Looks AWESOME!
LOVE IT!!! Did you give up on your red protest?
-julie
It looks fabulous!
i think it looks good!!- Ali
OMG!1 I love it! :) We're still working on our kitchen tile and then off to the bonus-playroom-den-office that we will decorate an paint. Right now it's just Skylar's toys and white room and no window treatments.....aaaahh!
Post a Comment