"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, October 9, 2008

3 months


Our set of blocks only has 1 letter E....


at THREE months, Ben is:

-smiling and giggling
-will stay on his tummy long enough to roll over
-is awake most of the day and still sleeps well at night. He'll usually wake for an hour or so, eat, play for about 30mins and then take an hour nap.
- wears size 1-2 diapers, but is quickly on his way to size 2
-loves the sound of mine and Danny's voices
-loves to be read to
- is starting to wear size 3-6 month clothes. He wore newborn and size 0-3 much longer than Owen did
- still sleeps in the bed with me. I know, I know, it's time he moves to his crib!
- loves bath time
- is very interested in different textures
- grabs my hair and Danny's ties
-rubs the satin trim on blankets
- is a quick nurser!!! He must know I don't have time to sit for too long.
- responds well to music
-LOVES to watch the ceiling fan and his crib mobile
- eyes are turning brown

I am sooooo in love with this baby!!!!

Click here to see Owen at 3 months.



6 comments:

Heather M. said...

what a CUTIE! i can't believe he's 3 months old already! i'm glad things are going well.

The Presnell's said...

Oh wow, hw has really grown!! What a cutie pie! I love those kind of pictures!

me said...

Those are some great pictures! I need to come see everyone, it's been too long! I think I'm finally in town this weekened (well, actually Friday and Sunday) so I'll give you a call. Hugs to the boys!

Anonymous said...

very cute!- Ali Parris

Anonymous said...

I know some of those are from the mall... but you have turned into quite a good baby photog!! He is SO adorable.
julie

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! i love the new pictures. :) i always enjoy reading what ben is up to... it is fun to get a sneak peak at what jackson will be up to in another week or so! she will be 3 months old next saturday. where does the time go?!? -sumer