"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, October 3, 2008

Today

Danny dropped me and Ben off at Target last night while he and Owen went to look for trees at Lowe's. I was taking much longer at Target, so he and O came in to find us. I knew it wouldn't be hard for me to find them if they did come in to the store. I can always here Owen giggling and calling out "Mama" to every woman he passes in the store. It was so cute when I turned the corner to see Owen running full speed down one of the aisles with this Halloween bucket.

Danny bought it for him and ever since, he has lugged the pumpkin around putting his "little people," golf balls, sippy cup, etc in it.

To get him to smile at the camera, I have to say "mac and"... and he'll look up and say "cheese."

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

love, love, love how you get him to say cheese! that is awesome!
so what is Owen being for Halloween?