"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, October 27, 2008

Daily Blotter

I totally just saw a lady at the stop light picking her nose. I started to stare hoping she would see me looking and stop. Oh no, she proceeded to stick the aforementioned finger and "goods" into her mouth. I continued to stare still hoping she would see me. This is gross people! Right? Back to story.... she continued the sequence of finger-to-nose-to-mouth 3 times. I almost honked my horn, but the light turned green. Thank GOD, I almost lost MOE'S Monday!

5 comments:

me said...

You sure she wasn't 5 year old, because I see that about once a week in the classroom?! I'm sure it occurs more often, I just don't have the pleasure of seeing it!

Joanna Bolick said...

Ick! It's nasty enough when it's a 3 year old but a grown woman! That would make me throw up.

Heather M. said...

Gee thanks for the visual! ;)

Anonymous said...

HA!! I'm glad you didn't lose your burrito!! That would have been a shame-- they were so yummy!
julie

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, maybe I should ease up on the 4th graders at school....

Kristen