Do you see the little ticker over there???? The monkey is almost covering the 2, which means my Owen will be celebrating his 2nd birthday in 1 month. Really, where does time go???I was thinking about throwing him a safari party with trees and games and tunnels and lots of animals, but then I started to get stressed just thinking about it, so I opted for a party at The Little Gym. They take care of the invitations, paper goods, balloons, juice boxes for the kids, 1 hr of gym time, 30 mins of party room time and you get a teacher to supervise the kids play. This way all I have to show up with is a cake, some food and the birthday boy. WHEW!!!
At 23 months, Owen is becoming Mister Independent! He wants to do everything himself and he seems to have an opinion (especially when it comes to wearing shoes.) He LOVES to be outside drawing and picking up acorns. He is a BIG GO, Diego, Go fan! He calls the show "Go, Go" and if he sees anything at the store with Diego and the baby jaguar, he'll say, "a go Go and a Ra Ra" (that's what the baby jaguar says.) He mimics almost everything. He has lots of new words and phrases. I have stopped keeping track there are so many. He now knows ALL 26 letters. He is ALL about his baby brother and now can say baby and Ben. He sings and hums and responds to questions. He says MOMMY now instead of mama. I think it sounds sooooo sweet! He's just growing so fast!!!! Way too fast!
1 comment:
love his JD shirt! too cute!
he is growing up so fast! it's less than 3 weeks until Helayna's 2nd bday! eeks! i haven't even thought of what we are going to do.
Post a Comment