Just in case you're looking for a few Halloween ideas....
Click to enlarge
and just think, he is a father of TWO now... ha! funny! - Ali Parris
wow. really? wow.:-)julie
Was Danny in a fraternity? I have a child in college that is rushing now. Do I have this to look forward to? :-) Merry
That's hilarious! I'm guessing this is Derby Days? Right? Man, I miss college!! We had it so easy then.
Too funny! I didnt know Danny was so festive...where are the pics of you Crystal. Don't be holdin' out on us now!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and just think, he is a father of TWO now... ha! funny! - Ali Parris
wow. really? wow.
:-)
julie
Was Danny in a fraternity? I have a child in college that is rushing now. Do I have this to look forward to? :-) Merry
That's hilarious! I'm guessing this is Derby Days? Right? Man, I miss college!! We had it so easy then.
Too funny! I didnt know Danny was so festive...where are the pics of you Crystal. Don't be holdin' out on us now!!
Post a Comment