"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Preview
















Owen's costume arrived after 6 last night, so he get's to be a little tur-tle. I took him by Danny's work this morning for a preview and cubical trick-or-treating.



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute costumes. Crystal, you must learn to sew. You could have made those (though I have to admit, for probably NOT less money)! Get Nana to teach you. She gave me my first sewing machine when I was 9 years old. And, by the way, Lorna knows how to sew too. You should have seen the raincoat and curtains she made in high school (very good job!)!

Heather said...

Too cute! Hope the boys get lots of candy! Have a FUN HALLOWEEN!!

Mimi said...

Love the costumes. Really Cute. Happy Halloween! :-) Merry