"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome Little Ben!

We are so proud to introduce Ben Bradford Johnson. Born July 9th at 9:02 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and is 19 inches long.



We have a very interesting birth story that I will share when I feel up to writing more (for those of you who are interested in hearing it.)

Also.... I believe it would only be fair that I include both Owen and Ben somehow in the title of our blog. Any suggestions on a name change????

6 comments:

Joanna Bolick said...

Awwwwwwww! He is adorable!!! Soooo happy for you! I can't wait to hear the birth story! Hope you are feeling well and all is going smoothly!

Michael Juiliano said...

what a wonderful little family.

me said...

I'm so happy for you all! I can't wait to hear the story either since I'm so far away right now!

Heather M. said...

He is so precious! Congratulations!
I'd like to hear the story too! I hope things are going well for all of you!
And I'm horrible at naming things so I'm no help - sorry!

The Presnell's said...

I'm so happy for you! :) I can't wait to hear all of the details.....well, the interesting story part that is. haha How about the name O's and B's Corner. Or The Happenings of O and B.

Crystal said...

What marvelous news!! So glad to hear that baby is here safely and you are okay. Take care of yourself and enjoy snuggling that little cuties :))