"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, July 20, 2008

On my way....

This was the last picture taken of me pregnant. It was July 4th and I was almost 38 weeks.


Danny took this one today. I am 1 1/2 weeks postpartum. I am down to my prepregnancy weight, now I just need to get it all back to where it belongs.



5 comments:

Heather said...

Pu-lease! If I didn't like you so much I'd have to hate you!! You look great :)

Heather M. said...

Oh my goodness girl! In my dreams...

The Presnell's said...

Um.... I think you are now on my hate this....remember my post about Victoria Secret models?!!! :) JK.. It took me almost 4 months to be at my pre-pregnancy size and weight, although I did gain 40 LB's!! HOLY MOLY! You look great girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope I look that good 6 months postpartum:)

Michael Juiliano said...

you are incredible! you know anything about getting voices back?