We went with Maggie and Miles to the park this morning to meet some friends of hers and to let the boys play. Owen had a blast and cried when we had to leave. I think he could have gone up and down the slide for HOURS!!!
I was trying to get a picture of them both. Miles was saying CHEESE and Owen was running off...probably to slide again.
The telephone is also an evil obsession. He knows the difference between a real working phone and ones we give him to play with. He now says "ello" when he picks up the phone and puts it to his hear, rambles for a few seconds and then says "bye-e."
Here he is as he is singing and playing the drums.
He wears me out, but boy do I love this little and ever so GROWING cutie pie!
4 comments:
He's so cute!!
We have the same drum in red and Helayna loves to play with it!
She could also spend ALL day at the playground.
He is so cute and I'm glad you are enjoying him, even if some days are completely exhausting and tiring now with two. I'll be joining you there soon!
heeheee. thanks so much for the offer. i'll be in touch as soon as i get my head around things a bit more.
can't wait to see everybody. owen is going to be a rockstar.
Post a Comment