"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, July 25, 2008

The simple life

4 comments:

Erika said...

First of all, the new header picture is SO sweet.

Second, I remember the lazy swing days. We had Mason in his until he was too big for it, but it was still the only thing that would help him calm down.

Heather M. said...

I love your new banner! Such a sweet photo! Ben looks so tiny in that chair!

Heather said...

How sweet! I do love the new banner picture! What I wouldn't give to have a swing to relax in right now after spending the last 12 hours packing and moving-round 2
tomorrow :(

Michael Juiliano said...

haha. looks like you had enough of people telling you you are relaxing. now there's the crystal i know! stairs.....you got stairs....