"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, July 7, 2008

Updates

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything is moving right along. I am now 4 cm dilated and Ben is head down at a -2 (whatever that means.) Dr. Horton said she'd be surprised if he came after his new date and would even be surprised if he waited until the 23rd.

I go back next Tuesday and if I am 5cm, she's going to admit me to the hospital and go ahead and break my water. Her fear is if I am at home and that far along and since I had such a quick labor/delivery with Owen, that I might not make it to the hospital in time.

I guess I should start packing a bag and get things ready for the little guy.

As far as the house goes, we had two more showings today. Let's hope this keeps up and leads to a good offer. Heck, perhaps even multiple offers :)

2 comments:

The Presnell's said...

Thanks for the tip about the sale at Michaels. :) I will check that out. Also, that's great about your appt. I was 50% effaced and not dialated at all until I drank castor oil on my due date. Skylar came the next day, ahah! He was very stubborn. PLUS I was in labor for 20+ hours and then had to have an emergency c-section at the last minute! aaaah, the joys of motherhood. :)

Heather M. said...

Ooooh, I can't believe how close you are getting! I can't wait to hear the news! :)
Good luck with the house! Fingers crossed!