"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Ben

One of our friends, Joanna, came by yesterday to take pictures of Ben for us. This was a gift from her (which we could not have afforded otherwise.) Thank you Joanna for capturing my sweet and precious sleeping baby!







_______________________________________________________
After our morning walk, Maggie, Mile, Owen and myself, met Our new friends Erika and Mason, from Little Gym, at Panera. We hope to get the boys together more often for play time and Erika is planning to join Maggie and I on our daily walks.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Aw! She did a great job!

Michael Juiliano said...

t didn't know you knew tuesdays frog. great stuff. can't wait for my turn!

Heather M. said...

I saw the wonderful photos on Joanna's blog and loved them! He is so sweet!
Sounds like a great start to the day!

Anonymous said...

I think those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! The second one looks like it could be an Anne Geddes picture.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Enchanting. I looked at her blog and was captivated by the pictures. You are so lucky to have those of Ben. I also love the picture of the three boys at Panera... they look like they could stir up some trouble!! :-)
btw... I think it's just allergies
-julie