"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Sunday, July 13, 2008
4 days old
and he's the perfect baby!
So far, Ben sleeps almost all the time. He wakes to nurse or we wake him to nurse, every 3-7 hours. He hardly makes a peep and is just as loving and sweet as can be! How did I get so lucky?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so glad everything is going well! he is precious! we will be over to see the new addition once things settle down :) congrats again- Ali
Oh! He is a beautiful baby-I promise to make the drive soon--maybe sometime in August before school starts since my "baby" is starting Kindrgarten!!! AGH!! I wish you all the best~
Congratulations Johnson Family! It is so much fun raising two little boys. The adventures are a little messy and wild, but always tons of fun! I hope everything continues to go great with your new addition. Love, The Norris Family (Stoney, Carrie, Caden, and Bennett)
5 comments:
so glad everything is going well! he is precious! we will be over to see the new addition once things settle down :) congrats again- Ali
Look at all that hair! He is so beautiful! I love the pillow too!
Oh! He is a beautiful baby-I promise to make the drive soon--maybe sometime in August before school starts since my "baby" is starting Kindrgarten!!! AGH!! I wish you all the best~
He is so handsome. I'll see you today! I can't wait.
What about "The Johnson Boys" or "The Adventures of Owen and Ben"?? julie
Congratulations Johnson Family! It is so much fun raising two little boys. The adventures are a little messy and wild, but always tons of fun! I hope everything continues to go great with your new addition. Love, The Norris Family (Stoney, Carrie, Caden, and Bennett)
Post a Comment