You are out and about already! Awesome!! It looks like everyone's doing great - yeah. Take it easy (that's your 'Mom" talking!).
You asked about my multi-photo header: I created a mini mosaic in Mosaic Maker over at Big Huge Labs and then saved it as a picture. Then I editted the blog template and used the mosaic picture in the header edit line. I hope that makes sense! Let me know if I've confused you and I'll try again. It's not hard at all :))
i MUST meet Ben. Of course I'll let Owen introduce us. ohhh....Crystal what a cutie! and your kids aren't so bad either...had to through one out there for you. Did Danny think I was talking about him? Sorry the meds.....anyway!
I'll be in town at some point the week after the 3rd f August, I'll be in touch when I arrive and we'll plan a stop by!
4 comments:
Look at you go, girl! I can't get over how motivated you are! You look totally amazing too! How is O adjusting?
You are out and about already! Awesome!! It looks like everyone's doing great - yeah. Take it easy (that's your 'Mom" talking!).
You asked about my multi-photo header: I created a mini mosaic in Mosaic Maker over at Big Huge Labs and then saved it as a picture. Then I editted the blog template and used the mosaic picture in the header edit line. I hope that makes sense! Let me know if I've confused you and I'll try again. It's not hard at all :))
I love the pictures, especially the one of all 4 of you!
i MUST meet Ben. Of course I'll let Owen introduce us. ohhh....Crystal what a cutie! and your kids aren't so bad either...had to through one out there for you. Did Danny think I was talking about him? Sorry the meds.....anyway!
I'll be in town at some point the week after the 3rd f August, I'll be in touch when I arrive and we'll plan a stop by!
Post a Comment