"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today's Doctor's visit

Ben's BR score was 13.6, which means it's going down. YAY for BEN!!!! Perhaps being on display in front of the window and the fact that he's nursing like a champ helped! The doctor also weighed him before I left and Ben now weighs 6 lbs 7.5 oz. This is .5 oz up from his birth weight and 4.5 oz up from his visit on Monday.

I don't have to take him back until he's 2 months old.


Ben on Display

First bath at home

All clean and ready for the doctor

5 comments:

Heather M. said...

YAY! That is wonderful news! I think he looks beautiful on display!

me said...

I can't wait to meet him! I'll be back in town late Monday.

The Presnell's said...

That's great! You know, I thought once Ben would be here that you would not update your blog as much. Well...I was wrong!! you blog more than ever now and I'm glad you do!! I love reading about both your cuties!

Heather said...

Hello! I am commenting on all your recent posts. First of all Bless you for having a natural birth :)!! Ben is really adorable and Owen looks like he's a happy BIG Brother. I'm glad his jaundice cleared up and he's gaining weight. Abbie's levels were so bad one day while she was in the hospital that they had to hook up two industirial size and the pad underneath her for 2 days. During that time she had a blindfold on and we weren't able to look at her due to the intensity of the lights. Pittiful!!! I do hope to see you soon. We are starting to pack up and getting ready to move this week. I've been cleaning the apartment we've rented for the past two days-YUCK! Our house is coming along good-the floor system is in and they've starting framing the walls yesterday. Anyways, I hope things continue to get well for you! I also hope to start blogging again soon too!

Erika said...

Yay for Ben! Good job, Crystal!