I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends! Yesterday, our good friend Julie threw a baby shower for our little Ben-to-be. Everything was just perfect and she had thought of EVERYTHING! There was tons of yummy food, punch and a very delicious cake from one of my favorite bakeries. Julie couldn't actually be at the shower (which was at her house) because she had been nominated for an Emmy and was in Atlanta for the ceremony and celebration. Our good friend Sara and one of my best friends, Ali, stepped in and helped execute all Julie's plans for the shower and helped to make this a very special day for me and something I can't wait to share with Ben.The Yummy food

Me, Ben, my 12 chins and all the wonderful presents people brought!
We were showered with tons of diapers and wipes and some really adorable blankets, toys, keepsakes and little clothes.
Some of the most wonderful girls you could ever meet!
Unfortunately, my two gracious pseudo hostesses were taking all the pictures, so I have none with Ali and Sara :(

Thanks to everyone for celebrating little Ben's upcoming arrival with me!
** Just talked to Julie and she WON her Emmy!!!!! She said the station won 7 out of 9 nominations and she was able to take home one of the big gold awards like you see on TV. I am so happy for her and the Emmy couldn't have gone to a more deserving person!!!!!! **
4 comments:
So glad you shower went well! I will be sending a gift for you and Ben very soon! And you do NOT have 12 chins...you look fabulous!!
How fun! The cake was beautiful--and I'm sure it was tasty too! Kudos to Julie-what an accomplishment! 12 chins whatever!! I have 12 muffin tops :)
I have to say that cake looks delish! So awesome to have people to celebrate with you!
And I don't see 12 chins either! You look AMAZING!
Gosh your cake is adorable! They did a good job with the decorations! Not much longer until you are a mommy of 2... or 3 if Danny is anything like Terry. :)
Post a Comment