"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ben's Bed(room)

We finally got it put together the other night. I was dying to see what it all looked like out of the box and dressed. We still need to purchase a mattress and some decorations, but other than that, it's almost ready for the little guy.

Here's the chair I used with Owen. I decided I would put it in Ben's room for nursing.


As for a theme.... I hate to waste things I barely used with Owen, so I am sticking with farm animals. I wanted to reuse the Pottery Barn Farmyard Friends mobile and I have a girlfriend from high school making a picture with animals to go above the bed. I did go and buy letters spelling B-E-N at Michael's yesterday. I am hoping to get them painted and hung before he is born.... It will probably be pretty simple, but cute still....I hope.

4 comments:

The Presnell's said...

How exciting!! Have you decided on your theme for his nursery? How's the house coming along? More settled? Post pictures soon!!

Heather M. said...

It looks great! How exciting! I bet it makes everything seem more real now, hey? Hope you are doing well.

Alice Woodruff said...

Looks good, I know you are getting excited to meet this new little guy! (I sure am) See you this weekend.

The Ledfords said...

very cute! did they have lower case letters at michaels?