"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, June 16, 2008

Brace yourself...

for the largest "honey dew melon" you've ever seen. That's right, according to my Baby Center weekly update little Ben is approximately the size of a honey dew melon. OK, I think he's more the size of a large watermelon.

Did anyone happen to notice the ticker on the right? I am officially 35 weeks along. That means in 5 +/- weeks I'll have a little baby to take care of, hold, love and nurse around the clock. Am I really ready??????? AHHHHHHHHH. Where did this pregnancy go? Didn't I just tell everyone I was pregnant???

Here is what I look like at 35 weeks. Perhaps I should add a video clip of the way I waddle...



I decided I, I mean Ben, needed cupcakes. When I mentioned to Danny that I would really like some cupcakes (notice cupcakes is plural), he asked me if I wanted him to go get me some cupcakes. I said, "no, that's OK," "well yeah." And the next thing I know, I have these yummy cupcakes downstairs waiting for me, I mean Ben. OK, one for each of us.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Lucky I braced myself.

Ben is a watermelon! Better check your dates again, I think you have ran out of fruits & vegetables to compare this one to. You look really pretty :-)

Anonymous said...

I bet he's the cutest honeydew/watermelon ever!!
I can't wait! You better not have him while I'm out of town!
julie

The Presnell's said...

You look amazing! You're all belly. I was ALL over and also belly, ahah! I hope for my next pregnancy (2 or 3 years from now, ahah), that I look like you!

Heather M. said...

You look so amazing! Seriously!
YAY for yummy cupcakes and sweet husbands who bring them home!

Anonymous said...

goodness girl! can you make it until this weekend??- Ali

Alice Woodruff said...

you look great, Danny is such a sweet husband (and brother) isn't he?? I love cupcakes too and I'm not preggers so don't feel bad:)