"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, June 9, 2008

Shower for Ben

This past Saturday I celebrated Ben's upcoming arrival with the women in our family and a few close friends. My mom hosted an afternoon tea at an adorable tea house in Cornelius. We had delicious scones, a few finger sandwiches and an assortment of yummy desserts.







We received some really cute clothes, blankets, play mats, essentials and gift cards and $$$ to put towards getting a double stroller. I really didn't expect to get so much. It's nice to know little Ben is loved by so many before he is even born!







Danny brought Owen by at the end. He is such a mama's boy :) This was his 19 month birthday. Doesn't he look adorable with his new haircut and plaid shorts!




3 comments:

Heather said...

It was so wonderful seeing you again! I had so much fun-thanks again for having me. I really enjoyed talking with Danny's Mom and Alice. They were so sweet.

Heather M. said...

That's awesome! It looks like Ben was totally spoiled! YAY! And you look AMAZING, Crystal! WOW!

Michael Juiliano said...

I'm so happy for you all. I can't wait to meet Ben and get my camera on him! Keep me posted on that due date!