The structure of the class reminded me a little of Kindermusik, which was good. They sing songs and work on developmental and behavioral skills as well as the physical components you would expect at a "little gym."
Owen did his first somersault and attempt at a cartwheel (both need a lot of work :))
Here Owen is eating his "Breakfast of Champs." OK, it was a quick breakfast including an Eggo and a banana (notice which one he ate first.)
Ready to go.... See the "tears" on his face? We hang our keys to the left of Owen in this picture. He was upset that I wouldn't let him have them.
Loving playing on the parachute!
and the little tunnel with his buddy Miles!
I am not sure what you call these bars, but he seemed to go to them a lot.

2 comments:
AWWW...that looks like so much fun! I wonder if we have anything like that around here? I'll have to check it out. I'm glad that Owen likes playing with other children so much. He looks so happy all the time. Can't wait for next weekend!
Oh man, that looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment