
Today we are signing the paperwork to officially terminate the "to good to be true" contract we had on our house. Our buyer, the ones with no contingency and who were paying cash, pulled out of the contract when their buyer lost his financing in Florida. So now we are out the profit we were going to make on the house, we have had to turn back on the utilities, maintain a second home, pay a second mortgage, we have TWO sets of washers and dryers, a baby on the way and the headache of going through the whole selling of a house again.
Someone please tell me what the point in having a contract is for if there are no repercussions for breech of contract. Honestly, they are walking away scott free, other than $1000 earnest money, which doesn't come near paying for our losses and money spent. We spent that buying a new washer and dryer.
We really need to sell this house, so if you know of anyone interested, please send them our way. Also, if you need a washer and dryer, we have a 4 year old set that we would like to sell.
Here is the MLS link http://www.beverly-hanks.com/propertysearch2/detail/394449
** The washer and dryer are a matching Whirlpool Gold set. Super Capacity. They have the silver panel behind the knobs and the door handles are silver. We bought them in July of 2004. I'll try and take a picture of them when we go back over to the house on Thursday. We would like to get $450-500 for the set if possible**
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, such heartache. Selling and buying homes are so stressfull! I understand completely. I hope you get a buyer soon. Can you rent it out? I'm throwing you some sellers dust your way. :)
Oh Crystal, I am sorry to hear that. That doesn't seem right that they can just back out like that? I wish I knew someone - wish we were moving back and could buy it!
Oh no!!!! ARGH! That just sucks! ACK! I hope it sells soon, especially before baby comes!
Curious about the washer and dryer. What brand are they and how much are you asking?
Post a Comment