I made $180 dollars out at the Flea Market today and had to pay $20 to rent 2 tables. It wasn't as much as I had hoped to make, but it did allow me to buy the crib bumper, crib skirt, and 1 fitted sheet for little Audrey. I am going to pull everything back out tomorrow and try to sell a little more, so I can order the quilt too.
This will be here in 5-7 business days :)

I am so excited!!!! (and Danny is glad I didn't ask him to pay for it!)
** We set everything out in our driveway today from 11-2:20 and I made an extra $100. I just added the quilt to my order....now, little Audrey will have her adorable bedding**
3 comments:
I love it! Very cute!
so awesome! yay for you. Isnt that the best feeling? Such cute bedding, I love it!
Very adorable bedding! What color are you painting the walls? Any baby showers in Denver being planned for you? Let me know :)
Post a Comment