Today is our friend Julie's birthday, so we thought we'd stop by and see her at work.
Owen and I baked her pink cupcakes (her favorite color). She thought it would be nice to share them while we were there....

nice and MESSY....

except this one, who keeps his area nice and clean and uses a napkin to wipe his hands...

The studio was empty, and since Danny and Julie work at the same place, it was a fun surprise for the kids to get to see where the news is filmed and visit a little with them both!

They each took turns at the anchor desk...

and operating the camera...



Julie took Owen over to the weather center and showed him her ear piece and the screen clicker for controlling the computers.

I think the boys enjoyed their morning out!
Happy Birthday Julie and also to our friend Kristen (who if were here, we'd make Oreo cupcakes for!)
3 comments:
what a great friend you are! I wish you lived close enough to bring me cupcakes for my birthday! :)
Thanks Crystal! Love you and miss you all (5) :) Orea cupcakes... I'm holding you to that!
Kristen
Such cute pictures!! What does Danny do for the TV station? I interned at NBC in Wilmington as a Graphic designer. Funny how things changed once I graduated college, lol!!
Post a Comment