"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Names Take 2

OK, here is my short list....

Lauren Kate

Lauren Paige

Lauren Elizabeth

Audrey Kate (perhaps the name I'm leaning towards...)

Audrey Paige

Audrey Claire

Paige Elizabeth


My only concern with Lauren is that it might be a little more popular than I'd like. We already run into a Ben everywhere we go. Also, would it be too many "en's with Owen, Ben and Lauren?

I asked Danny to choose one of these unless he had something new to contribute, so we'll see if his long drive to Wilmington this weekend produces a name for baby girl.....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It's kinda like the grandchildren on Joe's side of the family and the "en" thing: Kristen, Kaitlyn, Steven, Hayden, Taryn. They all end in "en" or yn. Just go with what you like.

shelby valadez said...

I love the name Audrey. I so wanted that name when I was pregnant with Anna, but then some friends of ours had a little girl and named her Audrey. Just so you know, I tend to run in to more Aubreys out here rather than Audrey, and I dont hear many Laurens