


It looks like Owen and Ben get to have a baby sister and we couldn't be any happier! Tickled PINK I guess you could say :)
My appointment was this morning at 9:40am and rather than taking both Owen and Ben with us, we dropped Ben off at Maggie's and just took Owen. He has been so interested in this baby, we only thought it appropriate to take him to see inside mommy's belly! He seemed to think the baby was a sheep with fur and was nice and warm. Lets hope this baby lets out a nice cry rather than a baaaaa. Otherwise, I might be a little concerned...
So far, baby girl looks perfect. She was head down and the tech had a hard time seeing the brain, so I'll go back in 4 weeks to have another ultrasound and get some profile pictures :) Her little bottom was straight up and her legs were apart, so there was no denying she was a girl and there was no TURTLE this time :)
The only concern at this point is how low she is and that the placenta is also low, putting me at rick of bleeding during labor and delivery. They'll check me again at the next ultrasound and I may possibly have another one closer to 40 weeks to see if anything has changed. Otherwise, we may end up having a c-section. I'll cry about this later, but right now, I am just excited to have a healthy-growing baby, who's showing a new due date of December 25th.
12 comments:
woohoooo!
preggo pix whoop whoop! see you in a few weeks! i think you said you'll be home the weekend or around the weekend of the 28th right?
I know you both have to be so excited. You will finally get to shop for pink things instead of blue and you will have oodles of items to choose from. Let me tell you the van is going to come in handy as I went through two of them myself. Hope your new van has bucket seats though so each child will have their very own seat (had to learn this the hard way). When mine became teenagers and started driving themselves I finally got to trade in for something sportier.
:-) Love, Merry
Crystal and Danny, I know you are so excited! I am too, I am sure Lorna will be thrilled to have a granddaughter. I can't wait to hear the names you have picked out.
wow! so awesome! I am so very happy for you, and speaking from experience girls are awesome!
I'm so excited for you!!! I know you are super thrilled!! I hope everything is ok with her and your pregnancy. I will keep you in my prayers that you have a smooth pregnancy!!
Yay! Those boys are going to be such great protectors of that little girl! So happy for you!
Congrats! that's so exciting!!!
Crystal, I am tickled PINK for you!! I had placenta previa with Ella so if you have any questions or want to talk to me about it just let me know. Congratulations!!!!
So excited about your PINK news! This is an exciting time, although I'm sure you will have a lot to learn, after having 2 sweet boys. Praying for your medical concerns and that all will turn out well for you and little baby girl! I had to have an emergency c-section with my son after several hours of labor, so if you have any questions, feel free to message me on FB.
that is SO awesome and exciting! woohoo!
That is wonderful news!!! Oh, you are going to love having a daughter. Praying that the months ahead go quickly and that your little one develops just the way God has intended. Take care!
Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
Post a Comment