I am really feeling the baby move and one of my favorite times of the day is when I'm lying in bed at night and get to enjoy it.
I am feeling very pregnant...although I am very aware I have another 19 weeks to go! I am just bigger than I was with both Owen and Ben at this stage and I am feeling a little wobbly!
My thighs are getting bigger
My arms are getting bigger
My neck is getting thicker (I notice my necklace sitting different.)
I have these little squishy areas on the side of my lower back...love handles if you will, but I've never had these.
I am getting varicose and spider veins----Danny promises we can have these zapped after the baby is born! I will hold him to this!!!
I have had to stop wearing my regular shorts and pants. I am trying to make do with the 2 pair of shorts and 2 pair of Capri's I have from my last 2 pregnancies. I really hate to buy more clothes knowing this will most certainly be our last baby!
Owen is super excited about his baby sister and loves to pick things out at the store for her. We do a lot of "window shopping," but we're not buying much right now. (** and Owen took my belly picture. He actually asks if he can take a picture of the baby.**)
*** While Danny was out of town this weekend, I e-mailed him my list of names and told him to pick one or add something new to the list. Usually when he's with his BFF and his wife, major decisions are made, so I left it up to the three of them to name baby girl. He called me on his way home and said the consensus was AUDREY KATE. I love it and hope our friends and family do too :) ***
9 comments:
I have all of those symptoms minus the baby kicking---and you are still in such great shape!!! Me, not so much :) LOVE the name--Audrey Kate :) So pretty!
Better tell Nana so she can get started on that quilt!! Love the name!
Love the name!!!
Aww! This is so precious, Crystal. I love the name!!!
Aww! This is so precious Crystal. I have heard that pregnancies with baby girls are different than with boys, so I'm not surprised at all the differences you're noticing. I love Audrey!
I love the name!
oh and a pregnancy with a girl...I have heard that it is completely different than with a boy. My girls totally made my body change!
Oh yay! I love, love, love the name! Woohoo!
I love the name Audrey Kate!!
Love the name and am SOOOOOO super jealous that it is a girl :)
Post a Comment