"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A book about Owen....

Owen asks if we can write a book about us, so I thought I'd begin by asking a little about him.

His answers change multiple times during the day.... I was surprised by a few this time!

What's your favorite color?
Yellow

What's your favorite book?
counting books

What's your favorite food?
frog soup

What's your favorite animal?
frogs

What's your favorite song?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

What's your favorite TV show?
Little Einsteins

What's your favorite place to visit?
the aquarium

What's your favorite toy?
paint

What's your favorite instrument?
trumpet

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate, chocolate candy one

What's your favorite store?
the grocery store

What's your favorite flower?
petunia

What's your favorite thing to do?
I'm not going to tell you anything.... (I guess he is done answering my questions....)