"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

wee little shopping trip...

I picked up a few girlie outfits from Old Navy for next summer. It was all I could do to resist buying more, but I knew Danny would kill me, so I limited myself to a few things in the clearance section.


I also have my eye on a bedding set from Land of Nod that would require me to sell a few things on CL in order to afford it.

Oh, and this cute kitchen that just popped up on CL.

4 comments:

Mom said...

CUTE STUFF!!!!

shelby valadez said...

very very cute!
let me know if you would like some girly stuff...I have plenty to share! I completely understand if you want new stuff, but if you are interested, let me know :)

Cindy said...

How fun to buy some girlie stuff! We had a little kitchen too that I bought Kristen when she was about 18 months old. Too bad she didn't learn anything from it. She can't cook! HAHA

Melissa Flick said...

I love those clothes! Old Navy always has the cutest baby stuff! However, girls are much easier to find cute stuff for than boys are, wouldn't you agree?