I took Ben in this afternoon for his 1 year well visit. He received 4 shots and a hemoglobin test. He did really well for everything. I seriously thought he might scream with the finger prick, especially when she was squeezing his little finger to get the blood in that tiny tube, but nothing, he did great! He cried and squirmed a little with each of the shots, but I think he was more scared than anything. He did manage to get a little blood on his cute new outfit :(
Here are his stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 3 oz (25%)
height: 29.5 inches (25-50%)
head: 47.5 cm (75%)
Danny watched Owen while we were gone. He took him to work with him and I just met them back at the station when we were finished. Owen was having way more fun there than at home, and he didn't want to leave. They were throwing airplanes, playing with some contraption that "shoots" air and he was running all over the place. I don't imagine Danny got much work accomplished.
See Owen (here) at 12 months.)
1 comment:
aw I miss Ben and Owen! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
Post a Comment