Owen...- weighs 20 lbs 11 1/2 oz (25 %)
-is 30 1/2 inches tall (75%)
- has a head circumference of 48cm (90%)
So, Owen is tall, skinny and has a big head.
This month in review...
-has his own kitchen drawer
-crinkles his noes
-lets you know if he likes and especially if he dislikes something
-has his own little language
-grinds his teeth(ahhhhhhhh, it's like nails on a chalk board)
-brushes his hair
-blows kisses
-claps all the time. Especially if he thinks he's doing something good or funny.
-dances to music and his favorite cartoon theme song, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-celebrated his first Halloween
-has 6 teeth and his molars are working on making their debut
-had his first hair cut
-can say cat and point out a cat (we have dogs....no cats)
-pulls on blinds
-can throw a ball
-looks for his toys under the furniture
-he's a MASTER stair climber...very, very scary!
-LOVES looking out the windows
-has a few hiding places
-jumps up and down in his crib
-will imitate us
-can turn the light switch on and off
-like to watch Jeopardy
-wears size 4 diapers, 12-18 month clothes and size 4 1/2 shoes (big head and BIG FEET)
At 12 months, Owen is still the light of my life and he never ceases to amaze me with all the new things he can do. He is truly one special kid and I feel so blessed every morning when I wake up, before the chickens, that he is mine!

3 comments:
What a sweet post. I love the lists you make of all the things he does. I will have to remember that!
What a wonderful post! He is such a sweetheart! I'm so glad you are enjoying him so much!
love these updates, and that is a cute picture of him!
Post a Comment