Since I didn't get those rockers off Craig's List that I wanted, this e-mail totally made up for it!
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:35:36 -0400
Subject: Parents magazine- editor request
From: Rachel.Morris@meredith.com
To: caj317@hotmail.com
Hi Crystal,
I’m an editor at Parents magazine, and am doing a piece inspired by our “Babies by the Month” goody blog post that you replied to (about taking fun photos of babies to record their growth/age). We would love to include some reader photos in the piece, and was wondering if you’d like to share your pics with us and have them featured in the magazine if they are of publishable quality. (You mentioned that you use ABC blocks to spell out the month for your son.)
Please let me know if this is something you’d be interested in, and if it is please send along your photos. Many thanks in advance!
Best,
Rachel
--
Rachel Morris
Assistant Editor | Parents Magazine
375 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10017
212.499.2040
rachel.morris@meredith.com
4 comments:
That's awesome!! :) Way cool!!
AWESOME!! That is really cool. You definitely should do it.
I'm not sure what kind of rockers you're looking for, but AC Moore has some on clearance right now. You might want to check them out. They're the type that would be perfect for a front porch. :)
How exciting!! Let us know if they use your pictures. :-)
Love, Merry
Post a Comment