When I looked out this morning someone had lined the streets of out neighborhood with American Flags; it's so beautiful! I'll have to get out and get a picture sometime today.
We had such a nice 4th of July! Danny and I spent the better part of the day doing things in preparation for Ben's party; Danny worked on the yard and I worked on my homemade photo booth. Our neighbors invited us over for dinner and then we all headed out to our driveway to watch the fireworks. We have an awesome view of fireworks from 2 separate locations; I guess that's one perk of living on the side of a mountain. Just before the shows started, Bethany, Maggie, Justin, Miles and Liam came by with some of Bethany's friends to watch the fireworks with us. It was a busy and festive holiday!
Happy, Happy Birthday America!
*note to self... get Owen's hair cut this week!*
Here is a picture of me (and Ben) last year on the 4th. I had no idea he would be joining us in 5 days.
2 comments:
Man, I made the blog and facebook! I had such a great time! Befaney loves her Owen!!!
happy fourth! i hope you had a great time celebrating! love the family photo!
Post a Comment