"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Fun

After a super yummy caramel apple pancake breakfast, we packed the car and headed to the Pisgah National Forest. Owen has been showing a lot of interest in bridges and waterfalls lately, so we thought it would be fun to take him to see some.






After our trip to the forest, Owen played in the backyard with our neighbors kids. He was about to have a major melt down when they left, so I decided to stage a mini backyard Egg hunt for him. I have been wanting to do this for a while, but it's been so soggy!!! We'll probably be doing one everyday until Easter. I have to make up for last years egg hunt.




2 comments:

The Presnell's said...

I love your new pictures! I like your camera! That's a good idea about the P.N.F, we need to bring Skylar there too!

me said...

Yeah! Now we can all go in the woods together!!!