"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I love

...the way he rubs my back and holds my hand, and reaches for my hair when he's nursing
...the way his breath smells after he nurses, and the way his soft skin smells before and after a bath
...the way he bites his bottom lip
...the way he looks at me with those big brown eyes
...the way he grins and giggles first thing in the morning
...the way he belly laughs when you tickle him
...the way he blows raspberries with a mouth full of peas and thinks its funny
...the way he looks at Owen; like a little brother wanting to be just like his older brother
...the way he plays with his toys so independently now
...the way he reaches for me when he wants to be held
...the way he lights up when Danny gets home from work

...the way he looks when he's sleeping









I love the idea of attaching a dust mop to him and letting him go....


Really, what's not to love!!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I loved the nursing breath, too.

Such a sweet entry. Thanks, Crystal.

Cindy said...

Don't you just love making those little videos!

The Presnell's said...

He's so sweet looking. I can't believe how big he is now. Time sure does fly huh?