"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend in pictures

This is still a "work in progress"

because someone has to keep a mama's bird eye view on... her very independent 2 year old who would play outside ALL day with the neighbor kids if he could.


Ben and Owen sporting their homemade t-shirts (Thursday's art project with Owen.)
O-W-E-N

This one, well, I think he might be my trouble maker. I am going to have to take child proofing to a whole new level...
Who me?
Yes YOU!

And, well, this one has really been wearing himself out lately, and has also developed quite the little attitude.
Good for him he's cute and super sweet when he's asleep!

4 comments:

me said...

I love the shirts! Too cute!
Have enough letters to make my name?! :)

The Presnell's said...

Too cute with the shirts and the picture project is looking good!!! :) Baby proofing is some fun isn't it? haha

Cindy said...

A word of warning (and not to scare you, BUT) - and I know you read all the parenting magazines too - I wouldn't let them wear their "name" shirts out in public because that's how the people who intend to do harm can get them - by calling their name out and leading them away. It's okay to put their name and information hidden on them somewhere just not out in the open where everyone can see it. The shirts are cute to wear around the house tho!

Heather M. said...

cute, cute shirts! love all the photos and your photo wall is going to be so awesome!

and good luck with the child-proofing. i'm not looking forward to that!