I took Ben yesterday for his 9 month check-up while Danny came home to watch Owen and Ella. It was nice to get away with just Ben and since this was a shot free visit, we enjoyed cuddling and playing in front of the big mirror in the exam room!
Ben's doctor, Dr.Love, said Ben looked great and everything sounded perfect. I have been a little concerned with his eyes, for some reason I keep thinking one of our kids will end up with Danny's vision, and since Owen can see for miles, I just assume poor Ben is Blind...well, he's not. I even thought he might have a lazy eye, since his right eye always looks a little crossed in pictures, well he doesn't and I need to stop worrying! He's just perfect!!!
9 month stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 5 oz (30%)
Height: 29.5 inches (85%)
Head: 47 cm (90%)
When I filled out his "10 month" questionnaire, the results indicated he was slightly behind in motor skills. He must not have been to happy about this, because overnight he has started pulling up more and trying to walk.
And.... I can't forget to mention that he has been saying MAMA!!!!! I just love it!
Click HERE to see Owen at 9 months.
and this is what was going on next to me while I was typing this post...
2 comments:
brotherly love...how sweet!
That's so cute!! I bet it's fun with 2!!
Post a Comment