"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend project



It's a work in progress, so a final picture is to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you send him over to do my wall next? That's exactly what I was envisioning doing!
julie

me said...

It's looking good over there!!!! I'd like to think I was your inspiration! :) I can't wait to see the final presentation in person!

The Presnell's said...

That's awesome! We have something similar...but not, only because we have 2 frames up, aha! I want to do that too, BUT I have a problem of actually printing out pictures and putting them in the frames, haha, but we do plan to do it. I have empty piucture frames all over the house....yep...we been here at this house a little over a year and we still have empty frames,. heehee

Cindy said...

Danny is so good. My husband, Joe, is like that. He would be measuring it from the ceiling, etc. He's so particular when it comes to hanging pictures. I just slap them on the wall but he wants to be precise!!

marta said...

ooh i dream of a photograph staircase. just awesome.