It was a little cooler than I thought and I couldn't find everyone's hats and gloves, but we all survived... I actually broke a sweat. Pulling two kids in a wagon up the side of a mountain and having to use resistance going down so the wagon didn't get ahead of me, was a bit of a workout...to say the least!
"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Whee fun!
It was Danny's night to make dinner, so I got the kids out and took them for a wagon ride. This was Ben's first wagon ride (and why it's Blog worthy!).
It was a little cooler than I thought and I couldn't find everyone's hats and gloves, but we all survived... I actually broke a sweat. Pulling two kids in a wagon up the side of a mountain and having to use resistance going down so the wagon didn't get ahead of me, was a bit of a workout...to say the least!
The sweet and innocent smile...
The you'll pay for this later smile...
Now, I am about to go enjoy the yummy stuffed peppers and grilled asparagus I smell from downstairs.
It was a little cooler than I thought and I couldn't find everyone's hats and gloves, but we all survived... I actually broke a sweat. Pulling two kids in a wagon up the side of a mountain and having to use resistance going down so the wagon didn't get ahead of me, was a bit of a workout...to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too cute! I bet that was a workout!
AW! Look at Ben sitting up like a big boy. Kudos for making it up at down that hill!
That is so sweet! Danny needs to teach Terry a few things about cooking dinner. UGH!! :) BTW, I stole your Flashback Fridays idea. :)
You have got to video Owen so I can witness the "you will pay for this smile later" action.....they are too cute in the wagon! I don't want Mackenzie to grow too fast but I can't wait until she can sit up and laugh! : )
Post a Comment