I had all three kids today, so there really wasn't any "me" time, but that's OK. Danny did try and give me a break tonight, though. He made falafels, which is one of my favorite dinners, and we opened a bottle of wine from our 2006 trip to Italy (remember I was pregnant when we went and then I nursed Owen until I found out I was pregnant with Ben and now I am nursing Ben... I really just wanted one glass...just one glass...It's OK, right?!?!)
Here is my wonderful birthday dinner. Danny even pulled out our Christmas napkins for the occasion...It's St.Patrick's Day Danny, not Christmas....
I wanted to savor this moment with my glass of wine... Notice the Bumbo tray and bib in the background... Danny and I thought that was pretty symbolic of our lifestyle... (and my camera strap; I have got to get used to my new camera.)
Then, I watched American Idol while Danny and Owen played upstairs.
Just what I wished for:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Boy will be boys. I imagine there will be a lot more of this as they get older.
Here's a little video of Owen. My new camera has sound, the only thing is, you can hear my country self. It's worth it, though, to hear Owen sing Happy Birthday to me :)
O's in his diaper....He wasn't ready to get dressed yet...
6 comments:
Love the video. Aren't these cameras just great? No more lugging around a big videocamera anymore. A short, sweet video with some sound is all you need. Trust me, it doesn't have to be perfect (especially after looking at all my videos while transferring them over to DVD). Just enough to make you tear up when they get older!!
I'm lovin everything about this...the video WITH sound, the glass of wine, the yummy dinner, and the family walk! What a great day!
Happy Birthday to you--again! So loved the video! Owen is such a smart boy :)
super sweet, and so smart! wow, i better get to work with Wes and his letters (i am feeling like a slack mom) :)
happy birthday, crystal! i have to show helayna the video for sure now that it has sound. ;)
the video was too cute! i can't get over how well he knows his letters already! his mom must be a teacher. ;)
Post a Comment