"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Simply adorable!

Owen, who is not allowed to watch SpongeBob, however would in a heart beat, actually has a SpongeBob bath towel that he just loves! He was so cute running around after his bath last night that I had to get him to model it for me.



He even turned around so I could get the back side.

After his nap the other day I noticed he had laid all his ducks on top of the bridge. I asked him what they were doing and he said, "Ducks go nite nite."I guess his little pirate ducks needed a nap, too!
(He also pretended to wash their "hair" last night after his bath.)

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Too cute! Helayna is right into lining things up too!