"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meet Baby Yella

This is sweet Baby Ella or as Owen calls her, "Baby Yella." This morning I said to Owen, "Mommy needs to feed baby Ella," and he replied, "Mommy eat baby Yella."

She is just as sweet and angelic as her mommy said she would be! It's a lot of work keeping up with three and I guess the hardest part is making sure they all don't need to eat at the same time. There was one point yesterday where I was nursing Ben and feeding Ella a bottle. Good thing I wasn't scrambling eggs at the same time.

I will say, this is helping get more organized and to stay on top of household chores. I am also getting Ben on more of a schedule (or I guess I am actually taking notice of what his schedule is.)

I'll be keeping Ella on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and some Thursday's. I'll use Monday's and Thursday's for appointments and play dates and maybe a nap or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! she is such a cutie. You get a fix of some girliness now!

me said...

She's cute...just fits right into the cuteness already at your house!

Heather M. said...

Wow, you must have energy to burn! She is so sweet!