When I got up this morning, I made him strawberry pancakes, a banana and a cup of milk (per his request.. I wasn't fighting that battle this morning...). Then I fed Ben, ate a little something, had two cups of coffee and decided to find something for us to do.
Before I had a chance to do that, Owen fell and hit his nose on the corner of our bed and it began pouring blood. Ben was fussing due to the serious teething pain he's experiencing and Molly and Sam are following me around for a treat (since they had just went outside.) AHHHHHHH!
I finally treated all parties and headed to the computer...
I looked up Bounceville USA and gave them a call. They were closed for open play and were not open to the idea of me just dropping him (Owen) off for the day. I think I'll try there again tomorrow.
When that didn't work out, I remembered I had a buy 1 get 1 for the Hands On Museum. I called to make sure they were open and immediately got us all dressed, a snack packed and loaded up the car.
We parked in front of the local bake shop and I told Owen if he was good we would get something on our way home.
Here are a few pics from our morning of fun!
Owen really liked the grocery store
He also seemed to really enjoy the rice table. I remember this from when I was a kid. I loved it too!
He painted, made leggo cars, played with letters, pretended like he was a doctor, danced on the stage in a Hawaiian get up, shopped and baked. I think it was $5 well spent!
He was so good and didn't put up a fight to leave! On the way to the car, we went to the bake shop and each got a cookie. They had sugar cookies cutout like dinosaurs.
He fell asleep in the car.
What a perfect day!
(I guess I'll remove my Ebay ad.)




4 comments:
Glad to see you guys had such a fun day! I'll have to go with you next time! We took Sawyer to a similar place over Christmas break and we had fun!
I have laughed & laughed at this. I love the video.
Mom
What a neat place and only $5!! How fun! I loved the video too!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day. And $5 is a bargain!
Post a Comment