Julie surprised Owen today and stopped by for lunch. He LOVES her and asks to see her everyday. They played chase and Owen's version of hide-and-seek. He was wore out!
Thanks, Julie!!!

We bought Ben his first container of Puffs this weekend. It's so funny watching him pick them up and try and get them in his mouth. He manages to get a few in his mouth, a few get stuck to his clothes, a few bounce to the floor like popcorn (Sam likes this) and then Owen steals a few.

I went to the gym with our friend Maggie last night while Danny and the boys watered the trees. When I got home, he had them both in the bath. They seemed to be having a blast! After their bath, we played and read books as a family.I love little moments like this!


Here is a look at what we did this afternoon. While the babies were napping, me and Owen collected sticks and made the alphabet.

I just noticed I made the "Z" backwards... maybe I shouldn't be the one teaching Owen his ABC's!
2 comments:
I love the bath pictures!
I totally have to do the stick thing with Miles.
Last night was fun! The 5 remaining visits are all yours:)
The pictures are great! I see a potential wall hanging! ;) Very creative with the letters!!!
Post a Comment