I pumped enough milk to make the cereal, which took like 20 minutes not including time to wash all the parts of the pump and the storage container...
Made the cereal...
Put on his bib...
Managed to take pictures while serving up the yummy goods...
He pretty much just opened his mouth and let me put the spoon in and then the cereal came running back out. He doesn't exactly know how to push the cereal to the back of his throat. I guess I'll give him a few more weeks and then try again...
Click HERE to see Owen eating for the first time....
2 comments:
LOL! Too funny! I can't believe he's starting cereal already. I guess that will be us soon too!
Skylar got his first tooth at 4 month 3 weeks and then a week later he got his 2nd tooth. It seemed like every month, he got a new pair of teeth. He has 16 now and we only have the 2nd year molars, woo hoo! When did Owen get those?
Post a Comment