"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Saturday we celebrated Christmas in Kernersville with Danny's family. His Dad and Step mom, Natalie, prepared a wonderful lunch for everyone and later we did a small gift exchange. We decided to draw names this year, which was nice. The adults each got one nice gift and the kids, well, were spoiled rotten (as they should be, right?!).

Here are Natalie and Ben. Ben is playing with his new toy from Wendy. It was a hit!!!!



Danny with Owen and our nephew, Colin.


Alice, Owen, Colin, and Logan opening presents. Logan was Santa's helper. He did a great job passing out the presents. This was always me and my cousin Lesa's job when we were kids.

Owen LOVED playing with Logan! Logan was so good with the little kids. I know they are going to look up to him as they get older and he one worth looking up to! (I hope Owen didn't drive Logan CRAZY!!!!)

Ben and Grandpa Dan. I think I have a picture of Dan and Owen in this same spot from when Owen was this little. I need to search for it.


We had such a wonderful time! Spending time with family is my most favorite part of the holidays (well that and all the YUMMY food!)

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

You guys have been BUSY!!!! Looks like fun though!