What are you talking about? It's a great picture!!
This is a great PERFECT picture!
i think it's sweet! it looks good! :)- Ali Parris
it's awesome!!!!
Love the family picture. :-)Love, Merry
Did you go to the picture people? I saw your name on the computer while we were there yesterday! I like it! Did you scan this one in? I haven't tried that yet...
i like it! that little gentleman in the sweater on the right is just too much!Miss you all.
Happy 5 month birthday Ben!!!-julie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What are you talking about? It's a great picture!!
This is a great PERFECT picture!
i think it's sweet! it looks good! :)- Ali Parris
it's awesome!!!!
Love the family picture. :-)
Love, Merry
Did you go to the picture people? I saw your name on the computer while we were there yesterday! I like it! Did you scan this one in? I haven't tried that yet...
i like it! that little gentleman in the sweater on the right is just too much!
Miss you all.
Happy 5 month birthday Ben!!!
-julie
Post a Comment