How sweet! This was my first year dying eggs with Abbie....it was fun (even though my kit didn't have stickers for the eggs like her Nuna's had LAST year)! The child doesn't forget ANYTHING!!! ~LOL~ Have a good time at the egg hunt Saturday. We are also going to an egg hunt and Easter party at our church tomorrow. I hope Owen get lots of goodies from the Easter bunny. Isn't it amazing how much stuff kids get in their baskets these days! I bet the "Easter bunny" spent a total of 40.00 on Abbie's basket. HAPPY EASTER!!!
2 comments:
How sweet! This was my first year dying eggs with Abbie....it was fun (even though my kit didn't have stickers for the eggs like her Nuna's had LAST year)! The child doesn't forget ANYTHING!!! ~LOL~ Have a good time at the egg hunt Saturday. We are also going to an egg hunt and Easter party at our church tomorrow. I hope Owen get lots of goodies from the Easter bunny. Isn't it amazing how much stuff kids get in their baskets these days! I bet the "Easter bunny" spent a total of 40.00 on Abbie's basket. HAPPY EASTER!!!
Too cute! I hope he had a lot of fun today!
Post a Comment