Thanks to all of you for the wonderful birthday messages, phone call and cards. And thanks Danny, who's still 27, for the wonderful birthday trip to Seattle and for reminding me that I am no longer in my 20's. It's OK, really.Mom and Owen surprised me with cake today. Yummo!
6 comments:
I hope you got my text message! Happy Birthday, welcome to the club! Can't wait to her about the trip!!- Ali
Happy Birthday Crystal - looks like I am late though! I hope you guys had a great trip to Seattle, and I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up at the airport! I didn't get your message until after you left! So Happy 30th! It's not so bad really!
Yum! Your cake looks beautiful!
30 really isn't so bad--sometimes I forget that I am :) Glad you had fun in Seattle-Pictures soon?
Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to hear about the trip! Glad you are back.
see you soon... Julie
Happy Birthday! I hope my cake looks half that good in June!!!! :) Let's meet next week on my break...give me a call.
Oooh, that cake looks DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment